Most parents are intent on not spoiling their children because they know how detrimental it can be to the child’s character development, however, there are ways in which parents could be spoiling their children without even knowing it. In this broadcast with Focus on the Family I share some ways in which you may be spoiling your child without realizing it and I offer some advice to steer parents away from some of the common mistakes they make in this area. In part II of the broadcast, I talk about how knowing your child’s in-built temperament can help a great deal in not spoiling your children. Listen to this two part series below!
- Finding the “off button” for crying kids
- The Vital Truth You Must Understand to Help Your Child Thrive
- Praying for Fruit; Waiting for Harvest
- The glamorous life of a writer: Part 6: To pray for the gift of coding in tongues
- The glamorous life of a writer: Part 5: Texas, here I come! No, wait… Yes … No … Maybe …